- Super hard alloy for superior durability
- Modern Super Jumbo size, very high and wide
- Replacement for ESP, Jackson, Ibanez & Kramer
- Bent to 12" radius, can be straightened or curved more if needed
- Price for 6 x 300mm (12") lengths, enough for 1 guitar
- Fits a standard width slot approximately 0.58mm (0.023")
Width - 2.79mm (0.110")
Crown Height - 1.45mm (0.057")
Tang Height - 1.9mm (0.075")
Stainless steel fretwire is the hardest and most durable fret wire available. It is becoming popular because it lasts much longer than traditional nickel-silver wire.
Due to its hardness, stainless steel frets will likely never wear out making refretting unnecessary. They also change the tone of the guitar and are said to wear out strings slightly quicker than traditional frets.
It is best to use diamond coated files when working with stainless frets.