Understring Radius Gauge Set
- Set of 9
- Deluxe version featuring thicker steel & thinner profile
- Easy to measure radius under string
- Radii 7.25" 9.5" 10" 12" 14" 15" 16" 17" 20"
- Radiused on top and bottom edges
- 70mm (2-3/4") long radiused surface
- 1.5mm thick Stainless Steel
- High-quality & accurate
- Made in England
This deluxe version of our radius gauge set is cut from thicker steel meaning the profile of the gauges could be made thinner. This makes it easier to fit the gauge between the strings and fingerboard. The finish of the gauges is also better than that of the standard set.
These gauges are one of the most useful tools available for guitar setup and fret work.
Each gauge has a precise radius machined into the top and bottom edges. The bottom edge can be used to check the radius of a fingerboard, nut or saddle. The top edge is placed under the strings to set the strings to the correct radius at the bridge.