Gotoh GE101AT model electric guitar stop bar tailpiece with metric thread posts
Made in Japan
- Cast from lightweight aluminium
- Approx 50g lighter than standard stop bar
- Chrome plated
- M8 x 1.25 thread (metric 8mm diameter)
- Suits Epiphone & many other brands
- 3-1/4" (82mm) Post spacing
- Includes mounting studs & bushings
- Combine with a tunematic bridge
Stop bars have posts and bushes either with an imperial 5/16" or 8mm thread. While these two sizes look almost identical the metric posts will not fit an imperial bush and vice versa.
Gibson guitars are always fitted with imperial posts and Epiphone are fitted with metric posts. Most other Asian made guitars are fitted with metric posts. Other brands of guitars from the USA and the rest of the world may have either metric or imperial posts.
Gotoh guitar and bass parts are some of the highest quality components available. Considering the price Gotoh is an excellent choice for any new guitar or replacement.