Kerfing for all types of guitars - Reverse slotted Brazilian Mahogany
- Eight pieces needed to kerf a full-size guitar
- 16" (400mm) long
- Highest quality kerfed linings made in the U.S.A.
- Precision slotted - bends effortlessly by hand for easy application
- Reverse slotted so that the slotted side is glued to the guitar side for a cleaner look and more rigidity than other types of kerfing
- Reccomended for all types of guitars
- 7/32" (5.5mm) thick
- 5/8" (16mm) high
We offer four different profiles of kerfing in four different species of timber-
Small Triangular - for mandolins, ukuleles, dulcimers and other small instruments
Triangular - smallest kerfing for guitars, normally used for classical guitars and all steel string flattops.
Standard - a little taller than triangular with a flat area above the bevel. The best size for archtop guitars and larger steel string flattops, can be used for all steel string flat top guitars.
Reverse - reverse slotted so that the slotted side is glued to the guitar side for a cleaner look and more rigidity than other types of kerfing. Used for all types of guitars.