Gotoh 510 model electric guitar stop bar tailpiece
Made in Japan
- Locking posts for maximum tone & sustain
- Chrome plated
- 3-1/4" (82mm) Post spacing
- M8 x 1.25 thread (metric 8mm diameter)
- Fits EpiphoneŽ & many other brands
- Includes mounting studs, bushings & allen keys
- Combine Gotoh 510 locking tunematic bridge
Gibson guitars are always fitted with imperial studs and Epiphone are fitted with metric studs. Most other Asian made guitars are fitted with metric studs. Other brands of guitars from the USA and the rest of the world may have either metric or imperial studs.
The diameter of the bushes is the same for both metric and imperial bushes so it is also possible to replace the entire stud and bush from metric to imperial or vice versa. This requires removing the bushes from the body of the guitar which is a more complicated process than simply replacing the studs.
Gotoh guitar and bass parts are some of the highest quality components available. Considering the price Gotoh is an excellent choice for any new guitar or replacement.