High Quality Electric Guitar Replacement Neck
- Manufactured with high quality control
- Fits standard American TelecasterŽ guitars & many others
- American Rock Maple neck with Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- 'C' shape neck profile
- 25.5" (648mm) scale length
- 1-5/8" (41.3mm) nut width
- 2.19" (55.6mm) heel width at end
- 12" fingerboard radius
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Clear satin lacquer finish
- Double action truss rod with headstock end adjustment
- Tuner holes drilled at 10mm - see below
- Nut not included
These necks are a product of high quality control. They are designed to fit standard TeleŽ guitars as well as many other variations.
The tuner holes are drilled to fit modern style tuners if you wish to fit vintage style tuners please purchase a set of converter bushes at the same time.
The string nut is not included, a Graph Tech Tusq nut is an ideal choice.
TeleŽ & TelecasterŽ are trademarks of Fender Guitars who we have no affiliation with.