High Quality Electric Guitar Replacement Neck
- Manufactured with high quality control
- Left hand orientation
- Fits standard American Stratocaster® guitars & many others
- American Rock Maple neck with Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- 'C' shape neck profile
- 25.5" (648mm) scale length
- 1-5/8" (41.3mm) nut width
- 2.19" (55.6mm) heel width at end
- 12" fingerboard radius
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Clear satin lacquer finish
- Double action truss rod with headstock end adjustment
- Tuner holes drilled at 10mm - see below
- Nut not included
These necks are a product of high quality control. They are designed to fit standard Strat® guitars as well as many other variations.
The tuner holes are drilled to fit modern style tuners if you wish to fit vintage style tuners please purchase a set of converter bushes at the same time.
The string nut is not included, a Graph Tech Tusq nut is an ideal choice.
Strat® & Stratoaster® are trademarks of Fender Guitars who we have no affiliation with.