Richlite paper/resin composite fingerboard blank
- 'Redstone' similar colour to Red Indian Rosewood or Purpleheart
- Minimum Dimensions - 68mm x 7.5mm x 520mm (2 3/4" x 9/32" x 21")
- Consistent density
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining a timber look and feel
- Hand made in the U.S.A. and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance superior to wood products
- Machines with standard tooling
Richlite is an incredibly durable, extremely versatile, and highly sustainable material made from resin-infused paper.
Richlite works similar to a dense hardwood and can be easily milled, sanded, routed, and joined. Richlite is water-resistant, sanitary, has low moisture absorption, heat and fire resistant, extraordinarily dense and durable, and has a natural appeal due to its paper construction.
Originally developed over 70 years ago for industrial tooling and pattern making, Richlite has expanded into a premium surface material used in the aerospace, marine, action sports, culinary, architecture, and design industries, and in machine shops and automotive manufacturing.
Handmade from many layers of high quality custom craft paper, Richlite’s surface texture comes from the natural variation in the way fibers lay within the paper.
Richlite is composed of approximately 65% FSC®-certified or recycled paper content and 35% phenolic resin, Richlite’s color comes from a combination of the paper and the amber tone of the resin.