High Quality Acoustic Guitar Neck
- Precision CNC milled
- Well machined requiring only finish sanding
- One-piece 1st grade Brazilian Mahogany
- 14 frets to body
- For 25.34", 25.5" or 650mm scale length
- Up to 1-3/4" (44.5mm) nut width
- Bolt on design with mortice
- Includes matching neck block, truss rod & neck bolts
These mahogany necks are an ideal time saver for new guitar projects, they come fully shaped and only need a headplate, the headstock shaped the fingerboard glued on and minor sanding.
Bolt-on necks are preferred by guitar companies including Taylor and Collings as well as many luthiers. They are easier to install and align than traditional dovetails and are much easier to remove if the guitar ever needs a neck reset. The bolt-on join is as strong or stronger than a dovetail and has equivalent acoustic transference.