High Quality Acoustic Guitar Neck
- Precision CNC milled
- Rough machined requiring final shaping
- One-piece 1st grade Brazilian Mahogany
- 12 frets to body
- Traditional slotted headstock
- For 25.34", 25.5" or 650mm scale length
- Up to 1-3/4" (44.5mm) nut width
- Bolt on design with mortice
- Includes matching neck block & neck bolts
These mahogany necks are an ideal time saver for new guitar projects, they come shaped and only need a headplate, fingerboard, shaping and sanding.
Bolt-on necks are preferred by guitar companies including Taylor and Collings as well as many luthiers. They are easier to install and align than traditional dovetails and are much easier to remove if the guitar ever needs a neck reset. The bolt-on join is as strong or stronger than a dovetail and has equivalent acoustic transference.