Graduating calipers/thickness gauge for musical instrument makers
- 320mm (12 1/2") throat depth
- 0-30mm thickness range in 0.1mm increments
- Metric dial guage with adjustable base point
- Freestanding or handheld operation (includes small bench stand)
- Professional quality - Made in USA
- Includes flat and pointed feeler sets
These depth-gauging calipers are the best quality we have seen and used, they also have the deepest throat available allowing measurement right into the middle of even the largest instruments. The frame is cast aluminium and made in the USA, the dial gauge is made in Germany and features leaver assisted action if required, the throat depth is 320mm and thickness measuring depth is to 30mm, measured in 0.1mm increments. They are well balanced, easy and comfortable to use, whatever instrument you may build, and will become an indispensable, time saving tool.