Black plastic Humbucker Mounting Rings - Set of 2 Neck & Bridge
Slanted with curved bottom and flat top, Frequently used on Gibson® Les Paul® guitars
- Outside dimensions 3-1/2" x 1-3/4" (88.9mm x 44.5mm)
- Inside dimensions 2-3/4" x 1-1/2" (69.9mm x 38.1mm)
- Hole spacing centre to centre 1-7/16" x 3-3/16" (37mm x 81mm)
- Bridge taper 3/8" - 5/16" (9.5mm - 7.9mm)
- Neck taper 7/32" - 5/32" (5.6mm - 4.0mm)
Humbucker mounting rings are used to attach a humbucker pickup to a guitar. They come in several profiles and heights.
Guitars with arched tops require curved mounting rings whereas flat-top instruments require flat mounting rings. Guitars with tunematic bridges (Gibson® style) generally require a high mounting ring at the bridge and a low mounting ring at the neck while guitars with low bridges normally require thin mounting rings.
Mounting rings are attached with mounting ring screws. These are available in two lengths to suit different height mounting rings.