Luthier's Digital Calipers
- Specially manufactured for luthiers
- Notched to measure fretwire before & after installation
- Zero calibration button
- On/off button
- mm/inches button
- 0.01mm/0.0005" accuracy
- Measures up to 150mm (6.0")
- Measures inside, outside & depth
- Easy to read LCD display
- Battery included
- Hardened stainless steel jaws
- Includes durable plastic storage case
This Luthier's Digital Caliper is a must for any guitar workshop. Its custom jaw notch allows for the accurate measurement of the crown height of fretwire (the height above the fretboard). This is essential for comparing new wire to original wire. And there's a notch on the depth gauge to measure fret height on the instrument.
The tool can be used wor many other jobs around the workshop andis the best tool for accurately measuring nuts, saddles, tuners and other parts as well as for measuring timber parts as you machine them. The tool is more accurate and easy to read than any ruler.